This “Nice Pear” double-entendre brooch is made to order. No two are ever quite the same, but the consistent factors will always be:
- be a bow pin (although the design and colour of this may vary, as each will be individual)
- it will consist of a small circular tin base for the pendant part
- it will contain a glass pear bead circa 1930’s
- it will have an embroidered leaf
- it will have a bright blue and while striped silk backing (at the moment these are coming tiny Georgian silk fragments from the early 1800’s)
- the words “nice pear” will be scultpted from wire, and hand-sewn above the pear
When you place your order, it will take a minimum of 10 days, up to a maximum of 20 days, before your item is ready for dispatch, due to it being made to order. Please factor this in when you place your order. If you need it by a specific date, please message before placing your order online here, and we will do our best to accommodate that.
Approximate size, 3.5cm diameter and 4.5cm-5.5cm total hanging length.